Al-Ashir Mn Ramdan ,Egypt
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering ,Plastics ,Packaging &Containers
job Functions :
About the internship :
Are you a university graduate and searching for an exciting career start in an international environment? For our dedicated Sales Teams within the Africa, Middle East and Turkey Region, we are looking for motivated and communicative young employees who are willing to contribute actively to the success of our company. After completing the trainee program, you take over an exciting and responsible position in one of our sales segments in the local entities in Egypt.
Job Description :
- During this 15 months trainee program starting in July 2019 you receive an in-depth sales training and gain a profound understanding of our product development processes.
- You receive insights into the most important interfaces and a basic education to our core technologies.
- You go through an intense “on-the-job-training” during which you will be able to learn the basics of sales and customer care and you will learn from the expertise and experience of our Key Account Managers.
- You will work actively and independently in our daily business concerning international key projects and demanding tasks.
- You gain deep and structured insights into our global sales organization and can build up a strong network within the company.
- You will benefit throughout the whole project from professional supervision.
- The program includes rotations between the ALPLA Headquarter in Austria and plants in the Egypt region and also between different functional areas.
- Successfully completed university degree, preferably in economics or engineering economics
- First practical experience in form of internships during your studies
- Strong communication skills and high level of self-motivation, willingness to learn and commitment
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Arabic; any other language skills are a plus
- High willingness to travel and interest in working together with different cultures
How to apply :
We offer you a structured and professional trainee program (start in July 2019), as well as a comprehensive insight in our company structures, commercial processes interfaces. The program offers you the opportunity to identify your strengths and promote these even more. Moreover, you will be able to build up an international network within our organization.